Accounting Undergraduate Minor
The accounting minor is available to any UNC Greensboro student, other than ACCT majors, who is in good standing in the University. The minor complements a variety of professional and arts and sciences fields. It focuses on various accounting principles in order for students to be more successful in the professional pursuits.
- Minimum of 15 credit hours.
- 9 credits must be successfully completed at UNC Greensboro.
- Admission to the minor.
- See Undergraduate Student Services, 301 Bryan.
- To receive credit for the minor, the student must achieve a grade of B- or better in ACC 201 and ACC 202, as a prerequisite for ACC 318.
- The student must achieve a grade of C or better in ACC 318.
|Intermediate Accounting I|
Select an additional 6 credits of upper division accounting courses at the 300- or 400-level