Business Undergraduate Minor
The Business Minor, consisting of 21 credit hours, is available for majors outside the Bryan School of Business and Economics who are in good standing in the university and are NOT one of the following majors:
- Business Administration
- International Business Studies
- Information Systems and Supply Chain Management
The minor complements a variety of professional and arts and sciences fields.
Admission to the Minor
See Bryan School Undergraduate Student Services Office, Room 301, Bryan Building.
Admission to the minor may be denied in cases where additional enrollments would threaten the academic quality of classes or programs.
- Minimum of 21 credit hours
- Completion of the courses below.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 in all courses taken for the Business minor
- 9 credits of the minor course work must be successfully completed at UNC Greensboro.
|Introduction to Economics|
or ECO 201
|Principles of Microeconomics|
|Business Computing I|
or ACC 218
|Financial Statement Preparation and Disclosures|
|Select 9 additional credits from the following course prefixes: ACC, BUS, ENT, FIN, ISM, MGT, MKT, or SCM|