Arts in Community Undergraduate Minor
The Arts in Community minor prepares students to share leadership with community partners to create the structure and content of community-based arts projects and educational programming.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Learn how to build fruitful relationships with community partners as a basis for arts projects and educational programming.
- Gain experience in a variety of methods of community data collection and relationship building.
- Develop skills in sequential project and curriculum planning.
- Learn teaching strategies and pedagogical structures applicable to all creative arts disciplines.
- Learn how to evaluate and refine community arts projects and practices.