Japanese Language and Culture, Pre-Baccalaureate Certificate
Successful completion of JNS 102 level or equivalent required for admission to the certificate.
- For students starting at JNS 203:
- For students starting at JNS 204:
- For students starting at the 300-level:
Certificate Program Requirements
- Minimum of 12 credits of course work in Japanese language and culture at the 200 level and above.
- Minimum C- grade required in all courses for the certificate.
Select 12 credits from the following:
|Intermediate Japanese I|
|Intermediate Japanese II|
|Advanced Grammar and Conversation|
|Third-year Japanese Language Conversation and Composition|
|Topics in Japanese Culture|
|Current Issues in Japan|