Ancient Greek, Pre-Baccalaureate Certificate
Students who wish to begin the Greek sequence at anything other than the GRK 101 must demonstrate proficiency by taking a placement evaluation in the Department of Classical Studies or receiving transfer credit for elementary ancient Greek at another university.
- Students starting at the GRK 101 level:
- Students starting at the GRK 203 level:
- Students starting at the GRK 204 level:
- must complete GRK 204 and three of any 300- or 400-level GRK courses from the listed requirements
Certificate Program Requirements
- Minimum of 12 credit hours.
- A grade of C- or better in GRK courses required for the certificate.
- Minimum GPA of 2.0.
Select 12 credits from the following:
|Elementary Ancient Greek I|
|Elementary Ancient Greek II|
|Intermediate Ancient Greek I|
|Intermediate Ancient Greek II|
|The Greek Orators|
|Greek Historical Writers|